Inspired by Kris’ incredible Firsts series at her place Kris ‘n’ Good Books I’m sharing my month of firsts with you. It got nothing to do with the kind of firsts Kris is posting about though (go check it out if you haven’t, it’s kinda mind-blowing!). Nope, my firsts are much more tame, because they’ve got to do with first experiences in blogging, not in reading romances.
Maybe you know, maybe you don’t know, but I haven’t been around here that long yet…only for a month or so.
And looking back at November I can only say that it has been crazy (in a good way :)). I’ve met already so many fabulous peeps! You know who, yeah YOU! It’s so amazing, really!
Here's my list of firsts:
• I got my very first comments from Ms Moonlight and Erotic Horizon, and since then so many more hussies came by and left a comment. I truly appreciate that very, very much :)
• I got welcomed warmly at all of your blogs too! Heart-warming, girls! Thank ya all!
Two of the most heart-warming among you were:
Leontine, my fellow-Dutch new-found friend who wants to send me books after ‘knowing’ me for not even two weeks! I love to talk with her about smutty books in Dutch (via e-mail). You rock, sweetie!
Cecile, the funniest and most generous commenter on all of our blogs. You make me laugh so many times and so hard and you make me feel at home, girl!
I think you all agree with me that it makes a gal feel special when popular girls like them come by at your place.
But you are all special in your own ways, too many to enumerate them all!
• I also got tagged with my first Meme, it was the M/M Meme.
• Then I won my first book at a contest, ánd my first ebook! Yep, I was the lucky winner of two giveaways: Home for the Holidays by Sarah Mayberry, won at historicalromancereleases.com and Night is Darkest by Jayne Rylon at The Black Raven Erotic Cafe.
• And I also joined my first Challenge: the Erotica Romance Challenge 2010.
• Another first was that I published my 100th post in November!
• And last but not least: I got my first Blog Award, yesterday.
That's right, I received for my blog some award love from Leontine of Leontine’s Book Realm! She awarded me with the Kick-Ass Blog award.
Larissa’s Kick-Ass award:
I decided to create and give an Award to some Blogs I think are truly Kick-Ass...
• Accept this award, add the badge above and post about it on your blog with the name (link) of the person who granted it to you.
• Name 5 Blogs you think are Kick-Ass and write why. Don't forget to let them know that you have Awarded them.
Well, I don't know who hasn't received this award yet, ‘cause it seems that everyone I know already has! Which is great! But if you haven't, I'm passing it to YOU!