I've finely decided to sign up for the The M/M Romance Challenge 2010 hosted by I Heart Paperbacks! It's my third, after joining the Erotica Romance Challenge and the Contemporary Romance Challenge. Now I've only not yet decided if I'll do the 100+ Challenge. But I think I will because that one would be a real challenge and that's the point, right?
Here are the rules:TIMELINE: January 1st to December 31st 2010
RULES: Read five(5) or more m/m romances in 2010
There are 5 reading levels to choose from:
- Read 5 M/M Romances
- Read 10 M/M Romances
- Read 15 M/M Romances
- Read 20 M/M Romances
- Read 20+ M/M Romances
This challenge is for those who enjoy reading gay romances (also known as m/m or male/male romances) or those who are interested in starting. If you aren’t familiar with this genre, it consists of novels and stories where the main focus is the romantic relationship between the male protagonists.
• You must be 18 years old or older to join.
• You don’t have to select your books ahead of time. Even if you do, you can change your books as you go. Your books can crossover with other challenges.
• You don’t need a blog to participate. You can comment on this post if you’d like to share a book list or reading pool.
• Please create a post on your blog where you’ll be keeping track of your challenge reads and link back to this post so others can join in on the fun. If you use a “Current Challenges” page, or something similar, you can link back from that page instead of creating an individual post.
• You can use the large banner I’m using at the top of this post or you can use the smaller buttons I’ve provided below. Just copy the code provided. There’s no need to save the smaller buttons to your own server. (I have another large banner you can use here, if you’d like.)
• You can join at anytime between now and the latter part of 2010. Just give yourself enough time to read your chosen amount of books.
• Books chosen can be any length, sub-genre, or format. eBooks, paperbacks, young adult books, audio books, and re-reads are all okay.
• Once the challenge starts, I’ll create a page for everyone to post their reviews. Reviews are encouraged, but are entirely optional.
1. Faith & Fidelity by Tere Michaels, Finished, 5 stars
2. Mind F*cked by Mia Watts, Finished, 4 stars
3. Blind Faith by Claire Thompson, Finished, 4 stars
4. The Broken H by J.L. Langley, Finished, 4 stars
5. Seeing You by Dakota Flint, Finished, 4 stars
6. Upwardly Mobile by Clare London, Finished, 3.5 stars
7. Fatal Shadows by Josh Lanyon, Finished, 4 stars
8. Snowed In by Rhianne Aile & Madeleine Urban, Finished, 4.5 stars
9. Conquest by S.J. Frost, Finished, 4 stars
10. Catch Me If You Can by L.B. Gregg, Finished, 4 stars
11. Somebody Killed His Editor by Josh Lanyon, Finished, 4 stars
12. Freeze Frame by Mia Watts, Finished, 4 stars
13. Oleander House by Ally Blue, Finished, 4 stars
14. Cheating Chance by James Buchanan, Finished, 4.5 stars
15. Start From The Beginning by Chrissy Munder, Finished, 3.75 stars
16. Somatesthesia by Ann Somerville, Finished, 3.75 stars
17. Hidden Hands by Shayla Kersten, Finished, 4 stars
18. Never Let Go by M.L. Rhodes, Finished, 4 stars
19. On Fire by Drew Zachary, Finished, 4 stars
20. Black Wade by Franze & Andaerle, Finished, 4 stars
21. Timing by Mary Calmes, Finished, 4 stars
20+/20 books. 100% done!
You can check the rest of the list on my M/M Reading Challenge shelf in my GoodReads library.