There are a lot of other books on this list I like and are on my ereader already!
So, the rules of this challenge are:
1. Pick one book from the DIK book list to read and review.
2. Book reviews can be posted any day during the last week of each month.
3. Link back to the blog when you do a DIK Book Reading Challenge (we'll do a sticky post). If you don’t link to us we won’t know that you’ve posted a review! :)
4. Please clearly state in the title of your post that the review you are posting is for the DIK Book Reading Challenge.
At the end of the year the participants that have posted reviews for all 12 months will be put in one big pot and we will draw a name to win a $50 gift certificate from Amazon/Borders/Barnes and Noble/Books A Million (really it's your choice which place you want the certificate from as long as we can purchase it from our computer!)
If you'd like to join please leave a comment with your name and a link to your blog here>>>
1. Hard Too Hold by Stephanie Tyler, 3 stars
2. Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy, 5 stars
3. The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter, 4 stars
4. Happy Ending (Men of Smithfield, #2) by L.B. Gregg, 3.5 stars
5. Heaven (Heaven Sent, #1) by Jet Mykles, 4 stars
6. Caught Running by Madeleine Urban & Abigail Roux, 4.75 stars
6 / 12 books. 50% done!
You can also check my list on my DIK Book Reading Challenge shelf in my GoodReads library.