First some book news.
There’s some exciting news about Tere Michael’s new book: the sequel to Faith & Fidelity will be released at March 23 on the Loose Id site! Thanks to Chris for the heads up! :)
It’s called Duty & Devotion and will have the characters from Love & Loyalty featured as supporting roles too. I so want to read that!
Another wonderful M/M author released a new book yesterday: Catch Me If You Can by L.B. Gregg (on the Samhain website). And if you want a chance of winning this funny, sexy book, go over to Chris’ blog @ Stumbling over Chaos and enter her contest.
And finally here’s my Reading List for February. I only read 10 romances last month, but I enjoyed a lot of them very much! I haven’t written a review about Snowed In by Aile & Urban (yet) but I really liked that novella. It’s very hot and full of sweet moments too. It’s an M/M/M in which three friends stay in a cabin and get snowed in. One guy is bisexual the other two straight and they start experimenting for the sake of the erotic romance one of them is writing. The sex scenes are really sexy, sweet, exiting, tender and arousing. In one word: hawt!
There are a few other titles that don’t have a link to an earlier review. Either I won’t review them anymore or I will when I finish the series (Adrien English Mysteries).
And at the end of the post I have some candy. Enjoy!
1. This Side of Heaven by Fallon Blake, 4.5 stars
2. Seeing You by Dakota Flint, 4 stars
3. Upwardly Mobile by Clare London, 3.5 stars
4. Fatal Shadows (Adrien English Mystery Series #1) by Josh Lanyon, 4 stars
5. A Dangerous Thing (Adrien English Mystery Series #2) by Josh Lanyon, 4.5 stars
6. Racing Hearts (A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around) by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Nancy Warren, Dorien Kelly, 2.5-3 stars
7. Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy, 5 stars
8. Magnus by Jambrea Jo Jones, 3 stars
9. The Runaway Man by Jambrea Jo Jones, 3.5 stars
10. Snowed In by Rhianne Aile & Madeleine Urban, 4.5 stars