I guess I owe you some answers regarding the liar’s game, well here it goes:
1. I used to be a stewardess for KLM (a Dutch airline company). Lie, although I’ve traveled a lot, not as much as a stewardess.
2. As a teenager I won a few championships in speed skating. Lie, I’ve only won a few medals in tennis and was quite an active soccer player and racketball player, but never were any good in speed skating.
3. I only need 5-6 hours sleep per night. True, I can even function reasonably well on 3-4 hours sleep, but every now and then I have to catch up and sleep 9-10 hours.
4. My favorite pets are dogs. Nope, I like them too, but my favorites are cats because they are so wonderfully headstrong.
5. Me and hubby were both virgins when we married. Lie, although we were young when we became a couple (19 and 20 years) we had both some experience with relationships and sex.
6. I’m a freelance writer and get my work published in magazines. True, every now and then I complain here at my blog about my deadlines, because I’m a champion at procrastinating. I write about books, writers (including interviews), book clubs and city trips with a book theme (like Kafka’s Prague, Joyce’s Dublin and the literary landmarks of New York).
7. I’ve lived part of my youth in England. Lie, I lived part of my youth in Germany, not England. I had an English boyfriend though and that’s why I went there quite a few times.
Only Sagi had both answers right (and Marissa, but she took three guesses ;)). Congratulations Sagi! Most of you had guessed #3 was true though. You’re all winners for me, lol!