Erotic Horizon is hosting The Erotica Romance Reading Challenge 2010. Well, I've never participated in a challenge before, so all the technical stuff with mr Linky is new to me. But the reading part of this challenge is right up my alley. So I'm gonna give this one a try. The rules are easy:
You have to read TEN (10) Erotica Romance in 2010 (Timeline: 01 Jan 2010 - 31 Dec 2010).
• You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
• The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
• You must be 18 years or older to join.
If you want to participate in this challenge please go to Erotic Horizon's blog and read more about how to join.
1. Cuffed and Dangerous by Bronwyn Green, Finished, 4 stars
2. Beth's Acceptance by Teal Ceagh, Finished, 4 stars
3. This Side of Heaven by Fallon Blake, Finished, 4.5 stars
4. More by Sloan Parker, Finished, 5 stars
5. Her Vampire Husband by Michele Hauf, Finished, 3.75 stars
6. Captured by Julia Rachel Barrett, Finished, 4 stars
7. Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone, Finished, 5 stars
8. Pack of Lies by Vanessa Vaughn, Finished, 4 stars
9. Eternal Seduction by Jennifer Turner, Finished, 4.5 stars
10. Size Matters by Stephanie Julian, Finished, 4.5 stars
10 / 10 books. 100% done!
Check the rest of the list on my Erotica Challenge shelf in my GoodReads library.