3. Carol L.
4. Stella (Ex Libris)
Congrats to you all!!
Winner #1, elaing8, gets the first choice from the six prizes, #2 can pick from the remaining 5 prizes, etc.
I’m going to email you all as soon as it’s your turn to choose.
The prizes are, in random order:
• A $15 Gift Certificate from any online bookstore I can buy from
• An ecopy of Daughters of Persephone by Julia Rachel Barrett
• One of Mia Watts’ ebooks of choice. Check out her books here
• A book of choice from The BookDepository (of max $10 and only when they ship to your country... sorry)
• One of Bronwyn Green’s ebooks of choice. Check out her books here
• An ebook of choice from DreamSpinner Press
Thank you all for playing! A special thanks to DreamSpinner Press, Mia Watts, Bronwyn Green and Julia Rachel Barrett for donating their prizes!
I also like to thank the lovely bloggers Evi and Tanya for thinking of me and giving me these wonderful awards! It’s always such an honor to get one and it’s making me smile from ear to ear!
This one is from Evi @ Zwillingsleiden
This one is from Tanya @ Among the Muses
They are the sweetest ladies for making my day! If you haven't checked out their places, and you're a lover of all that is romance, then you're missin' out! (although you should know Evi’s blog is mainly in German).
To conclude this post I like to send some virtual hugs and kisses to a fabulous and kind-hearted book blogger who's celebrating her one year of book reviewing today (with a wonderful giveaway)! Congrats Sophia @ Fiction Vixen Book Reviews! :)
Hope you're all having a great weekend!