Make sure you enter the giveaway to win one of Keta Diablo’s Gay Fiction Books before July 28th!
TGIF! Cookie time! :)
And TG my vacay is only a few days away! :) Next Wednesday will be my last work day, if everything goes well, and I can say adieu to the office for 4 and a half weeks!
* I’m dreaming about Thursday - I think I stay in bed for the best part of the day, with my ereader of course. Let’s see if I can pull myself out of this annoying reading slump.
* And then on Friday I’m meeting blog buddy Leontine in Utrecht! Squeee!! I’m so looking forward to that! Can you imagine how much we’ll have to talk about? We planned on doing some book and ereader shopping too, in between the talking *grin*.
* On Saturday hubs and I have this family event to attend. My complete family gets together at my aunt and uncle’s house for a BBQ and lots of cocktails until the wee hours of morning.
* Sunday we’ll start packing our car for our vacation!
* Monday we’ll depart, by car, to France! Yay! We’re heading towards Bretagne, a province at the West Coast, but might as well end up in the south of France (or Spain, or Italy, lol) depending on the weather. We haven’t booked anything so we’re free to stay and go wherever we like! Doesn’t that sound like heaven?
But don’t worry, you won’t miss me! These awesome galls will keep my blog alive and kicking while I’m away:
~Leontine from Leontine’s Book Realm
~Kris from Kris ’n’ Good Books
~Pattepoilue (aka Caroline) from One Book Away From Heaven
~Tam from Tam’s Reads
~Bronwyn Green from Bronwyn’s Blog
~Cecile from All I Want and More
~KC from Smokinhotbooks
And during that period, from August 2 until 20, I’ll run a contest in which you can win various prices by just leaving comments on the guest posts. Easy peasy, right?
Have you ever been to Lulu.com? I’ve downloaded a few free books from that site last week.
Broken by Alyssa Turner which can be found here.
The author asked me to check this novella out and wrote this: “Thanks for checking it out, and I hope you enjoy it! Broken is a short erotic romance that breaks the mold somewhat. I am hoping to bring something new to the genre with my writings.”
That made me curious enough to want to read it. :) Maybe it piqued your curiosity too?
And then there was this series I heard Leontine talking about and which is also dowloadable for free at Lulu.com. It’s called Special Forces and written by Marquesate & Vashtan.
The first book, Soldiers, can be found here.
The second book, Mercenaries, part 1 here and part 2 here.
And the third book, Veterans, here.
And last but not least a few random pics that made me smile or laugh...
Because this was how I often felt this week ;)
Have a Happy Friday!