Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reading List - March 2010 & Man Candy

March has been a weird month for me with losing our baby Binny right in the middel of it (the 17th). It damped my enjoyment in bloghopping and writing reviews. Only this week I started to pick up where I left a little bit. I certainly want to bloghop and review much more again in April!
Luckily, it didn't diminish my reading a lot, although I started reading a few books that I haven't finished yet. Somehow I couldn't stay focused and left them to pick up another book. But I definitely will finish them soon (among them J.R. Patrick's Only Yours, Lorie O'Clare's Taking It All, Joey W. Hill's Natural Law (almost finished) and Rachel Vincent's Shift).
I still managed to read 10 other romances in March, that brought some wonderful distraction from my grief.

This is my list:
1. Midnight Dalliance by S.J. Frost, 3.5 stars
2. Conquest by S.J. Frost, 4 stars
3. Catch Me If You Can by L.B. Gregg, 4 stars
4. The Darkest Fire (Lords of the Underworld, #0.5, Prequel) by Gena Showalter, 2 stars
5. The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter, 4 stars
6. Issue of Trust by Lorie O'Clare, 3.5 stars
7. Rope Dreams by Eliza Gayle, 3 stars
8. Somebody Killed His Editor (Holmes & Moriarity, #1) by Josh Lanyon, 4 stars
9. More by Sloan Parker, 5 stars
10. Freeze Frame (Faerily Imperfect, #3) by Mia Watts, 4 stars

I'll write some reviews later and post them in April!
 
Blog wise March was a friendly month for me. I received quite some blog awards. One of them I haven't even mentioned yet. It's the Love Your Header Award from Leontine. Thanks hon!
 
 
And what would a monthly wrap-up post be overhere at my place without some yummy man candy, right? So, one delicious, hot, playful guy coming up! Enjoy!
 

8 comments:

  1. You got a decent amount of reading done, even with not having the greatest month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must read Mia Watts like yesterday, she is next on my naughty m/m author list. Was Issue of Trust m/m?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chris: I did not too bad with the reading, no. :)

    @KC: I think you'll appreciate Mia's sense of humor a lot! :)
    No, Issue of Trust is m/f. I do read the occasional m/f, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know March was a difficult month for you but you did good with the reading.

    I haven't read any of those but I do have several on my TBR. Thanks for the cookie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Focusing...isn't easy at such a time :( I am glad that you were able to read a few books though and look forward to the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a nice sizable list. I'm looking forward to some future reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lily: Thanks :) I hope you enjoy those books when you get to them!

    @Orannia: Yeah, that's probably why I left so many books unfinished. Thanks :)

    @Hawk: Well, it's about time I get back to reviewing again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs to you honey....
    You did get a good bit of reading done.... And your month was rough - to say the least!
    So again.. hugs to you honey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...