Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today the crawl begins


The Fan Letter Blog Crawl starts today! This blog crawl is a great way to let authors know how much we appreciate them and how important they are to us bloggers and readers. I’m happy to be part again of this celebration of authors who’ve touched us and enjoyed us with their wonderful books. It's the second year that Kassa organized this event, check out her blog for more info. Last year I wrote a letter to Shayla Kersten, which you can find here.

This year's list of participants is amazing:

June 1st www.krisngoodbooks.blogspot.com
June 2nd www.leontine1976.blogspot.com
June 3rd yummymenandkickasschicks.com
June 4th ethanjstone.com/welcome
June 5th ataleofmanyreviews.blogspot.com
June 6th www.sweptawayagain.com
June 7th thebookreadinggals.com
June 8th www.bookaddictpatti.com
June 9th www.Katidom.com
June 10th thebookreadinggals.com
June 11th jenre-wellread.blogspot.com
June 12th alphareader.blogspot.com
June 13th www.myfriendamysblog.com
June 14th www.tamsreads.blogspot.com
June 15th www.fictionvixen.com
June 16th happinessisshy.blogspot.com
June 17th www.seankennedybooks.com
June 18th www.smexybooks.com
June 19th www.erotichorizon.com
June 20th www.rarelydustybooks.com
June 21st www.trelainastarblazer.blogspot.com
June 22nd www.closetreader.com
June 23rd www.kaetrinsmusings.blogspot.com
June 24th obsidianbookshelf.blogspot.com
June 25th kbgbabbles.blogspot.com
June 26th heidenkind.blogspot.com
June 27th lily-ilovebooks.blogspot.com
June 28th LiteraryEscapism.com
June 29th bridgetlocke.blogspot.com
June 30th orannia.livejournal.com
July 1st www.alphaheroes.blogspot.com
July 2nd wrenboudreau.blogspot.com
July 3rd www.alliwantandmore.blogspot.com
July 4th LiteraryEscapism.com
July 5th lovesromances.blogspot.com
July 6th MarieSexton.net
July 7th kassa011.wordpress.com

Enjoy!
~

5 comments:

  1. I've got to confess it wasn't untill today that I actually sat down and wrote mine. One day before posting is cutting it real close! *wipes sweat from brow* I re-read it just now and yeah, its gushing alright ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Leontine: I'm looking forward to your letter, hon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to check out Leontine's letter today!

    OOPS! It's not my LJ (which I don't post at any more), but my blog that will have my letter. I had better go and get that changed pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @orannia: Oh, I hadn't seen it was your LJ, I copied the list from Kassa's site, so I think everyone has this url...
    I'm already falling behind on the crawl and it's only the third day :( But I try to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've emailed Kassa - not quite sure how that happened. I'm behind too, so hoping to go letter hopping now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...