What better way to start the Monday after a festive weekend than with browsing through my hot couple pictures and receiving a Stylish Blogger Award? Thanks to the wonderful author Devon Rhodes I was nominated for this award:
Thank you so much for thinking of me, Devon!
For those who have been nominated, there are few criteria to meet:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you, only do not re-nominate them.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
- I sometimes secretly read private email, blog posts and comments during work hours, something my employer definitely doesn’t approve off. But when I have scheduled a post to get published in the middle of a work day, I sometimes just can’t help myself and take a peek online… and one thing leads to another…
- I’m still enjoying all the birthday wishes everyone sent my way via comments on my Friday post. It makes me happy!
- I’ve given the hunky BD card that I got from Leontine the best place on my desk so I can sneak peek at it all day long
- I’m an obsessed user of lip balm (something you definitely wanted to know about me *snort*)
- I’m really bad at meeting the criteria for blog awards like this and sometimes I even forget to mention them on my blog (sorry for that)
- I haven’t discovered new bloggers recently since I haven’t been online much, so there you go, I can’t meet the third and fourth criteria already
- I actually think that all the bloggers I know for a while now are stylish and deserve this award, so consider yourselves all nominated! :)
(See the above)
4. Contact them and tell them about their nomination.
Two out of four is not bad, right? ;)
Have a Happy Monday!