Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Gay Friday, Ty and Zane Are Like Crack & Amsterdam Gay Pride


I guess I’m the last one to find out about this Goodreads group, but I discovered yesterday that there’s a group called ‘Ty and Zane are like crack’ for people who like the Cut & Run series by Abigail Roux (and Madeleine Urban). I thought I just share it here in case I’m *not* the last one… ;)


This week another period of deadlines at work ended, thank goodness. I shifted back from a bitching hell cat into my ever graceful and mild-mannered self. *g* I was afraid to get stuck in the former form if the stress would’ve continued for just another hour. But it ended Wednesday! :)
And Thursday night my mood improved even more when my friend Leontine and I succeeded in inviting fellow reviewer and friend Lis and author/twitter buddy Blaine for a date on August 4 to go to Amsterdam together for Gay Pride! We’re going to party! Woohoot! (Here’s a link to the Canal Parade site in English)

So, my weekend started with fabulous news and I have some fun things planned with friends to look forward to as well the next couple of days. Summer is smiling at me. I hope it’s going to be a great weekend for you too. :D

Happy Gay Friday!
~

9 comments:

  1. Great to hear you can be yourself again, Janna (((hugs))) It sounds like you were on your last legs!! I was already happy when we made the date for Canal pride but hot damn we're so going to have uber fun with the four of us. I see lots of pictures and a blogpost coming up about that day ;)

    Enjoy the summer weather outside hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad about being myself again as well, lol! Stress can bring you to your knees, it's sneaky like that. ;)
      I'm so incredibly looking forward to the 4th of August. It's going to be fun! :D

      Delete
  2. look at the guns on that guy!! oh, wait...what were you saying? Hope your weekend is fabulous! and please post your pics so I can pretend I got to go to Amsterdam too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I drooled for 20 minutes at least on the guy's guns, lol.
      My weekend was fun-filled and fabulous, thanks. I hope yours was too.
      And of course we'll take lots of pictures in Amsterdam! Just for you. :D

      Delete
  3. A belated Happy Gay Friday! And YAH for lots of photos of the parade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And we'll do our best to take as many pictures as possible. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...