Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Gay Friday: An Abyss? Well...


This will be the last regular Happy Gay Friday post for a short period to follow. I’ve decided that it’s best for me when I free myself from ‘blogging with a schedule’ for a couple of weeks. At least for the next 4-8 weeks, maybe more, but I’ll keep you posted on that. This doesn’t mean there won’t be any HGF posts during those weeks, I might write one (or two) in the spur of the moment (but no promises). Nor does it mean there won’t be reviews or guest posts for the next couple of weeks, they probably just will be posted more at random. After this period of 4-8 weeks we hope to be back with our regular schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Friday posts.


The reason for the irregularities is that life is getting in the way. If you’ve followed my blog and my HGF posts for a while you might know that it’s not going well with me. It’s nothing too serious and be assured that I’m getting some professional help to get better again. However, it’s going to cost me some time, I’ve accepted that now, and a blogging schedule doesn’t match with everything else that’s going on. So, it is what it is and I can only hope that you keep stopping by for the reviews & guest posts and that you will still be visiting us once we’re back to our regular posts again.

To all my friends and beloved authors who are at GayRomLit in Albuquerque right now, I just want to say: I would’ve loved to be there too and meet you all (again)! Next year I hope to go when GayRomLit is in Atlanta (which is much much easier for me to travel to than Albuquerque). Have a fabulous time!

Happy Gay Friday everyone!
~

PS There's still time to enter the Abigail Roux Tour Giveaway, here>>>

6 comments:

  1. glad to hear you are getting some help with everything :) it is going to be in Atlanta next year?!?!?!! I can do that. Will have to see if I can work it in.
    You are making the right choice by taking a break from the stress of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Atlanta, that's what I've heard at least! It would be so great if you could go and we can meet!! Squeeee!
      Thank you, Sharon. :)

      Delete
  2. Many hugs to you, sweets. If you need anything, let me know. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...