Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Gay Friday & Hop Against Homophobia


I spent a great afternoon chatting with Leontine about books and blog stuff at my kitchen table. She brought home-baked brownies with strawberries and whipped cream, which were a fabulous treat for our taste buds. Yum!

I’m all satisfied and lazy now and about ready to go take a shower and curl up in bed with my current read: Cinder by Marie Sexton. I’m enjoying it very much because it’s just the cute and lovely story I’m in the mood for atm.


But before I go do just that, I want to give you the link to the Hop Against Homophobia registration page.  You’ve probably seen this button at many sites (including mine).


This hop is about spreading awareness of homophobia and there are over 225 blogs participating already and registration is still open. All you have to do is post on the topic of homophobia on May 17th and offer a M/M-related prize (follow for more information the link).
My prize will be the winner’s choice of an M/M title from an online ebook store that let me buy a gift (like All Romance ebooks).

Hope to see you doing some hopping on the International Day Against Homophobia. :)

Happy Gay Friday everyone!
~

7 comments:

  1. Oh, sounds like a great way to spend an evening! Mmmm... brownies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm glad you had a great afternoon, despite the train disaster. It occurred to me later that we could have skyped, or face-timed or something!

    Cinder is an absolutely awesome book. It's one of my favorites of this year. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I don't even know how to skype, lol. :)
      It's still best when you join us live!

      I absolutely loved Cinder! It's a perfect retelling of the fairy tale.

      Delete
  3. Next time I'm gonna bring a bigger chunk of the brownies cake because i'm still left with four pieces...four!!! Of course I'm all intrigued about Cinder since we talked about it yesterday. First Cut And Run though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leftovers are all devoured already. :) It was too yummie to resist.
      I hope you can enjoy Cut and Run now, after our little talk about it, lol. :D

      Delete
  4. OMG, she hasn't read Cut & Run? you will have so much to talk about when she is done! Sounds like a lovely way to spend some time. Need to find someone in my area to meet up with and eat brownies and talk m/m :) looking forward to the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...