This was one of those days that should’ve come with this warning:
And I can think of at least five reasons why I better had followed that advice:
- I finally could’ve finished my current book, Glitter by Diana DeRicci, that I started reading in April, and probably one or two other books
- Maybe my sore throat wouldn’t have gotten worse and developed into a tiny cough that can get worse if I'm not careful
- I heard May is Masturbation month… I don’t know why you need a (or should I say 'just one'?) special month dedicated to that but alas… I could’ve done some *cough* research on it
- I could’ve plotted a clever subject for today’s blogpost in all peace and quietness, instead of this ‘5 Reasons to Stay in Bed’ silliness
- I could’ve caught up on some much needed sleep. Apparently lack of sleep makes fat! I’m not kidding, read about it yourself. See?
Anyway, there’s always one highlight: Friday means browsing my Happy Gay Folder. So, now I can go to bed contently. :)
Happy Gay Friday!