Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'm Back & This Month's Anticipated M/M Releases

Although I usually post my m/m wish list for the upcoming month on the first of that month and I'm 9 days late this time, here's still my (belated) list of anticipated m/m releases for June.
I wasn't able to post it sooner because I was on a trip with hubs. We traveled a lot, we toured through California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado en New Mexico where we visited many of the famous National Parks, like Bryce Canyon, Arches, Monument Valley and of course Grand Canyon. I don't need to say it was awesome, do I? :)
Anyhow, my list this month consists of only the book covers, titles, author names and release dates, since I don't have the time (on this late Sunday night) to look up the blurbs as well. *lazy me*






Safeword (Power Exchange, #2) by A.J. Rose, Jun 01, 2013
Black Dog Blues (Kai Gracen, #1) by Rhys Ford, Jun 01, 2013
Sole Support by Kaje Harper, Jun 04, 2013



Save the Date by Kate McMurray, Jun 04, 2013
The Brat-tastic Jayk Parker by J.A.Rock, Jun 04, 2013
Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding (Strawberries for Dessert, #2) by Marie Sexton, Jun 05, 2013



If It Fornicates (Market Garden #4) by Witt & Voinov, Jun 10, 2013
Bread, Salt and Wine by Dev Bentham, Jun 11, 2013
Painting In The Rain by Dev Bentham, Jun 16, 2013



Finding Master Right by L.A.Witt, Jun 17, 2013
Blindside (Blind Faith, #3) by N.R.Walker, Jun 19, 2013
Down Under by Tam Ames, Jun 26, 2013
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...